Here’s a great opportunity for a creative, dynamic and ambitious writer, journalist or editor to join the Conversion Group and be part of the exciting changes taking places as part of the growth and expansion of the International Wine & Spirit Competition and its increasingly wide ranging publishing material, headed up by the launch of the breakthrough publication, Club Oenologique. It is looking for a Head of Content to head up the new editorial strategy. Here’s what they are looking for.
Head of Content for IWSC & Club Oenologique
IWSC & Club Oenologique are part of the Conversion Group. Constantly growing and building, The Conversion Group is a globally recognised organisation in the luxury lifestyle and creative space. Our exciting portfolio of brands includes a broad selection of wine and spirits businesses including; the IWSC, IWSCHK, Club Oenologique, Academie du Vin Library, F+R, Whisky Lounge, Spirits Lounge, Whiskies of the World and Whisky Extravaganza as well as businesses spanning the culinary, arts, creative and exhibition sectors.
The Conversion Group businesses have a significant footprint across the UK and US as well as interests in Europe and Asia.
At the Conversion Group we live a mission that embraces challenge, champions personal and professional growth and rewards those who take ownership and drive results.
Could we be your new home?
We are looking for a talented candidate to create, deliver and evolve the content strategy for print and digital and across IWSC & CO.
In this role, responsibilities will include:
- Define editorial and promotional content to meet the strategic needs of all IWSC & CO channels and areas of business, ensuring our position in the market is upheld as the authority in wine, spirits & lifestyle.
- Lead, manage and develop the print & digital content team.
- Oversee the planning and conception of both written and visual contents to be featured in print and digitally.
- Develop and implement effective digital & content strategies.
- Set the commissioning strategy across IWSC & CO.
- Seek new and innovative ways to increase readership, subscriptions and sign-up to websites.
- Write content across our platforms.
- Develop sponsored content in collaboration with clients & sales team.
- Liaise with marketing team to promote all titles and encourage audience growth.
- Draft & implement a yearly calendar of content for web and Social Media.
The ideal candidate will be positive, motivating leader, with a passion for developing and managing a team. You will have at least five years’ experience in a senior role in a fast-paced digital and print environment, including:
- Experience in creating and delivering a successful content strategy digitally.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Keen interest in all aspects of digital activity.
- Extensive experience of print and web production.
- Excellent copywriting/editing and proof-reading skills
- Familiarity with quality written content, adapted to different audiences and digital channels.
- Excellent standards of accuracy, consistency, and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to bring new ideas and concepts to the table.
- Interest in the wine and spirits world.
This role will be based in our offices in West London, W10.
Does this sound like you?
- Please send a covering email, CV and salary range expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th January.