If you want to build a successful brand or consumer facing drinks business you need to get your digital and social media strategy right. At least that’s what all the management consultants will tell you. But what does that actually mean in reality and how much money does it cost to build a brand online, and which social media platform should you be investing in. The next One Step Beyond webinar, hosted by The Buyer and Sophie Jump, looks to bring together digital and brand experts from both inside and outside the drinks industry to give an insiders view on what it takes to succeed in the digital world.
To sign up to the next free One Step Beyond Webinar on July 6 between 4pm and 5.30pm (BST) click here.
Under the banner headline of ‘Be loved: Using social media, digital and data insight to give your brands a virtual personality and engage with and entertain your consumer’ the upcoming One Step Beyond webinar will include a combination of talks, presentations, interviews and debates.
It is the latest in a series of webinars co-hosted by The Buyer and wine consultant Sophie Jump that looks to help the drinks industry keep on top of developments, trends and insights across consumer behaviour, product innovation and technology.
The One Step Beyond events look to step outside the traditional drinks industry for its inspiration and also talk to industry leaders and innovators from other sectors to see what learnings we can take from the successes that brands and businesses are having in other leading consumer good sectors.
Next month’s One Step Beyond looks to unravel and delve into the world of all things digital and social media and look at how you can grow your brand, build a more loyal and engaged community of loyal consumers using the right digital tools and just how do you get the most of social media, and which channel is right for what you want to achieve.
The line up of speakers is as follows:
- Social Conversations for Social Branding, Dan Hooper, co-founder YesMore Drinks
- How to grow your D to C Business with Data, Oliver Spark, chief executive, Sweet Analytics
- Discuss the above: Panel session including Paul Mabray, chief executive, Pix
- Leadership Interview with Luke Boase, founder Lucky Saint
- Using Branded Content to Accelerate Growth. Discussions led by Nick Palmer, head of product Mediacom/Bowl Grabber with Erin Smith, marketing director of Slurp, part of Freixenet Copestick and Kevin Shaw, founder of Stranger&Stranger.