There is so much talk about the so-called changes that consumers have been through during the pandemic, but what are they in reality and how relevant are they for the drinks, retail and hospitality sectors? That is what the third in our series of One Step Beyond webinars, organised in partnership with Sophie Jump, will look to tackle with experts from the fields of consumers behaviour, innovation, technology as well as leading figures in the drinks industry. Here’s what to expect and how to sign up to the free webinar being held on October 13.
One Step Beyond is a joint venture between The Buyer and Sophie Jump to give the drinks industry access to first class insights on the latest trends in consumer, technology and innovation. We run both online and in person events in partnership with: the Wine & Spirit Trade Association; Pix, the new online vertical search wine site; Freixenet Copestick, the biggest supplier of sparkling wine brands in the UK; and Stranger & Stranger, the agenda setting drinks design agency.
The third One Step Beyond webinar of 2021, co-hosted by The Buyer and Sophie Jump, in partnership with the Wine & Spirit Trade Association, will once again shine the light on the latest thoughts, trends and insights across consumer behaviour and the innovation and technology is are driving and changing it. This online session is free of charge and will include a series of presentations, interviews and panel debates over a carefully designed 90-minute programme.
Our lineup of speakers is as follows:
Tamar Kasriel, managing director Futureal: ‘Scenario planning for the future of retail and consumer behaviour’
The Interview: Robert Chin, chief executive, Aquilini Beverage Group (ABG) ‘How to build your brand – Fast’
Paul Mabray, chief executive Pix: Thoughts from the frontline: ‘Be Real’
Richard Morley, founder First Pour: ‘Making the most of influencer marketing’
Georgia Panagopoulou, Thoughts from the Frontline, @wine.gini
The Conversation: Long term brand building with Robin Copestick, managing director, Freixenet Copestick, Kevin Shaw, chief executive Stranger and Stranger and Robert Chin, chief executive, ABG.
Followed by Q&A and closing remarks.
One Step Beyond First 2021 Webinar April 2021
You can watch the first One Step Beyond webinar held in April here.
The agenda of speakers included
- Alex Ririe, director, The Collaborators, a strategic branding and design agency
- Paul Mabray, Pix
- Michael Becker, chief executive, Identity Praxis,a strategic product, market, and business development advisory and consultancy.
- Interview with Kevin Shaw, founder, Stranger & Stranger (TBC) and Lucy Auld, head of marketing, Freixenet Copestick: ‘The big challenges and opportunities for brands’.
One Step Beyond Second Webinar July 2021
You can watch the second One Step Beyond webinar held in July here
The line-up of speakers included:
- Katy Moses, managing director, KAM Media,marketing and trade insights for the on-trade and retail sectors.
- Dan Cullen-Shute, chief executive, Creature, advertising and marketing agency specialising in campaigns for the drinks industry:
- Steve Ingham, global chief executive of Michael Page, the specialist recruitment agency
- Panel debate with Erin Smith, marketing director, Slurp Wine (part of Freixenet Copestick), Kevin Shaw, founder of Stranger & Stranger and Leslie Yake, vice president for product at Pix.