Sales director UK on-trade and independents
Siège Groupe GCF
Les Grands Chais de France
1, rue de la division Leclerc
Famille Helfrich Portfolio Tasting 2-3 March 2020
Following on from the success of its launch last year, Famille Helfrich, the premium on-trade and independents arm of Les Grands Chais de France (GCF), will hold the next edition of its Portfolio Tasting on 2-3 March 2020 from 10am-5pm at Edgbaston Stadium in Birmingham. Over 300 wines will be available from some of the best terroirs in ten core French wine regions as well as other international producing areas, all exclusively for on-trade and independent wine merchants.
This year’s highlights include:
- Famille Helfrich’s entire new and updated Burgundy range encompassing some 70 wines. Following extensive investment, GCF are now developing their range right across the region and the results have received a very positive customer response.
- Crémants from all French crémant producing regions. GCF currently accounts for 21% of all French sparkling wine exports to the UK.
- A range of low and no alcohol wines with the NEW 20cl Nosecco being unveiled for the first time.
- A broad selection of GCF spirits including; French Gins, Vodkas, Brandy’s and Eau de Vi.e
- A selection from GCF’s international range including their new Domaine in Spain, and other properties in Germany, Hungary and the New World.
To register for the tasting please contact Chris Davis on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Helfrich is the independent specialist arm of Les Grands Chais de France…yes, still a family…with real people!
Joseph founded the company in 1979 with 5000 fr and we have grown to become the leading producer and exporter of French wines and spirits.
Don’t let the size put you off, it has helped us create an independent portfolio of over 400 wines and we now own 49 domaines and chateaux’s across some of the best terroir France has to offer.
Domaines such as Chateau de Fesles and Chateau du Cleray in the Loire, Chateau Cantin & Faizeau in Bordeaux, Chateau Chalon & Domaine De Savagny Vin de Paille in the Jura, Domaine Mas Belles Eaux & La Baume in the Languedoc.
Newest additions include Chartron et Trébuchet, Pierre André & Moillard from Burgundy, and many more to mention here.
Having the infrastructure allows us to consolidate all of our wines at one central location in Alsace, where you can either come and collect or we can deliver a single mixed pallet to you.
REMEMBER, we are a producer, a family producer, not an agency as some people think.
Working with Family Helfrich Wines gives you the ability as an Independent or on-trade Wholesaler to buy direct from a producer from appellations all over France, with one delivery.
A perfect solution to help you grow and experiment with France and all it has to offer.