Head of Merchant Sales
020 7265 2436
Get in touch
Independent wine merchants since 1780, Corney & Barrow has grown from one small shop on Old Broad Street to offices in London, Edinburgh, Hong Kong and Singapore. The business covers fine and everyday wine to private customers on and off-line, as well corporate, hospitality and on-trade clients across the UK and Asia. They currently hold two Royal Warrants, as suppliers to HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Prince of Wales.
CCorney & Barrow Wine Merchants Tasting
Tuesday 25th September at 67 Pall Mall
A taste of Autumn
As the long hot summer draws to a close, it’s time to start preparing wines for Autumn and winter. To help inspire you, please join us at 67 Pall Mall to taste a selection of wines, from stellar producers such as:
Ets. J.P. Moueix
Domaine François Carillon
Joh Jos Prüm
plus many, many more…
We very much look forward to seeing you there!
ADDRESS: St James’s Room, 67 Pall Mall London, SW1Y 5ES
NEAREST TUBE STATIONS: Green Park & Piccadilly Circus Station
TIME: 11:00am – 7:00pmorney & Barrow believes that life rewards the curious, ensuring a diverse portfolio of high-quality wines at the best price.
The Merchant Business
Corney & Barrow’s Merchant Business services the on-trade market with a varied portfolio of clients including Cunard, P&O, Dorchester Collection, Caprice Group, Baxter Storey and Compass.
The young dynamic team of 20 people headed by James Franklin offers:
- A dedicated, friendly and approachable point of contact
- A flexible one-to-one service, committed to supporting the client’s business objectives
- Bespoke wine training at any level
- An intimate understanding of the local market place, with team members based nationwide
- A passion for doing simple things well, with honesty and integrity
Corney & Barrow’s focused on-trade buying team works with trusted winemakers around the globe to offer:
- An unrivalled range of carefully selected, exclusive wines, representing the best value for money from house level upwards
- Older vintages of fine and rare wines, as one of the world’s leading fine wine brokers
- A continually updated portfolio featuring new and exciting discoveries
- Full wine list support, from planning, list design, compilation, maximising revenue and sales analysis
“Personal relationships are at the heart of all we do. Vineyard owners, wine producers and growers, drinking establishments and stockists are all part of our family. Excellence in both product and service has been the key to this business for over 230 years, and will continue to be so for many years to come. We look forward to working with you.”
– James Franklin, Head of Merchant Sales